House did not flood during Harvey! Gorgeous 5BR home on a premium lot at the end of a culdesac,beside a beautiful lake & green area! Large pool & spa w/rock waterfall,outdoor kitchen,wonderful landscaping. Water view from almost every room! Grand entry,study,formal dining,big 2 story family room with custom fireplace,open island kitchen,big gameroom,3.5 baths. Plantation shutters throughout,fresh paint,2 staircases,tankless water heater,Texas basement,porte cochere,3 yr old roof. Home Warranty.
Steve Hardcastle, CRS of RE/MAX Westside, REALTORS
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of West/Southwest Houston,
Vol. 22, Issue 10, Page 27.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Convection Oven/Range, Double Oven
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling, Zoned Cooling
- Heating System: Central Gas Heating, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Sprinkler System
- Garage: 2.0
- Patio: Covered Patio
- Pool: Gunite Pool, In Ground Pool
- Alarm System: Manned Gate, Security System Owned
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Logs
- Floors: Tile Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Game Room Upstairs, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Security System Owned, Utility Room
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- View: Lake View, Water View
- Waterfront: Lakefront
- Lot Size: Cul-de-Sac,Greenbelt